Jess has over 25 years experience in the field of landscape design encompassing a wide range of projects throughout the UK and the Far East. Her particular interests lie in meaningful design and strategy formation, which is reflected in the variety of projects she has been involved in. Jess sits on a number of Regional Design Review panels including Integreat Plus and has recently been appointed as a Design Council/CABE BEE.
- First #snow of the year up in the Pennines! #HolidaysAreComing https://t.co/zIwW6t6nKF, Dec 8
- RT @LandscapeEvent: Curved ridge forest installation #naturalmaterials #environment #landscape https://t.co/jJhDsTVjvj, Dec 6
- RT @BBCNewsnight: “British children now spend on average less time outdoors each day than prisoners” - @RobGMacfarlane, author of The… https://t.co/qQrCkJ78me, Dec 6
- RT @CatherineHigham: Last day of exhibition at Gage Gallery, Kelham Island, open 10-5pm. Thank you to everyone who has visited!… https://t.co/MJ5MoIeoPJ, Dec 6
- RT @5plusarch: Great progress on our Great Eastern Street Hotel project. We love saving pubs. #heritage https://t.co/m7v4jrfM1f https://t.co/O9SA6vfzA5, Nov 29