Jess has over 25 years experience in the field of landscape design encompassing a wide range of projects throughout the UK and the Far East. Her particular interests lie in meaningful design and strategy formation, which is reflected in the variety of projects she has been involved in. Jess sits on a number of Regional Design Review panels including Integreat Plus and has recently been appointed as a Design Council/CABE BEE.
- Fascinating day on site yesterday visiting Hadrian's Tower, Rutherford Street for our scheme in central #Newcastle https://t.co/fyHWIMOjEU, 3 hours ago
- RT @talklandscape: A new approach to #socialresilience through #landscapearchitecture, looking at ways in which #planning can enable r… https://t.co/owBsjL7fsf, 4 hours ago
- RT @LandscapeSheff: Interested in a creative career? Inspired by the outdoors? Join us for a summer open day to find out more about… https://t.co/IR9UUdqcd3, Jun 19
- RT @talklandscape: We're now accepting submissions for our #LIAwards2018! This year, we're going global. With the launch of an… https://t.co/sTzAvSHOO5, Jun 18
- RT @operahollandpk: Last night at our #HopeForGrenfell concert a choir of 200 children and adults from the community, alongside our own… https://t.co/8oaMdGwjkq, Jun 15