Jess has over 25 years experience in the field of landscape design encompassing a wide range of projects throughout the UK and the Far East. Her particular interests lie in meaningful design and strategy formation, which is reflected in the variety of projects she has been involved in. Jess sits on a number of Regional Design Review panels including Integreat Plus and has recently been appointed as a Design Council/CABE BEE.
- RT @DanBilsborough: The World Cup might be over but the St George's flag painted on the mini roundabout in Slaithwaite is staying stron… https://t.co/EZEp9QNuWn, Jul 19
- Another one from the Summer Social last week! @BSD_Consulting @JDAArchitects https://t.co/4Yl55NFypZ, Jul 19
- A wonderful project to be involved in! https://t.co/gFFkJYZhPI, Jul 18
- RT @talklandscape: Professor Peter Edwards says the big challenge for Landscape Architects is to quantify the benefits & impacts of th… https://t.co/wDZqzukrwp, Jul 18
- Our scheme at @yourECL looking glorious in the sunshine last weekend in #Liverpool https://t.co/H38ngj4Qw9, Jul 17