Jess has over 25 years experience in the field of landscape design encompassing a wide range of projects throughout the UK and the Far East. Her particular interests lie in meaningful design and strategy formation, which is reflected in the variety of projects she has been involved in. Jess sits on a number of Regional Design Review panels including Integreat Plus and has recently been appointed as a Design Council/CABE BEE.
- This is brilliant... https://t.co/obCVF4OSxY, Feb 13
- RT @LeedsSouthBank: Today a delegation from #Leeds will travel to Westminster to emphasise to transport ministers and MPs that investme… https://t.co/ezsj847DFV, Feb 13
- Thoroughly recommend this course for anybody preparing for their P2C exam... https://t.co/wGzkQu7PGe, Feb 12
- RT @landscapecareer: Pride in #construction: the impact and influence of #LGBT #history on our #builtenvironment:… https://t.co/DUYkFKVgAm, Feb 12
- RT @talklandscape: Grow your global awareness of #naturalcapital applications and approaches from around the world. Only at our next… https://t.co/ythMhbJ8GP, Feb 12